Friday, January 7, 2011

crazy snow!





While enjoying New Years in Mpls, I came home to almost 17" of snow! Mom, who stayed home kept me up to speed on the snowfall while I was gone, I was finding it hard to believe what she was telling me. Our neighbor attempted to clear a path for Ellen to get in and out of the driveway but was only able to make a path wide enough for the width of the car. I attempted to widen the road but it was to hard on the Ranger so I called the local plowing company and they arrived with the big guns! A highway truck with plow eased its way through the resort pushing the snow off to the sides. Sadly I tried to get a picture of the highway truck and plow that came through but he was gone faster than I could snap a decent picture. After the plow came through with its swipe, i was able to plow open the parking spaces and clear out the back area getting ready for any future snow.

Anycase we definatey have snow now, bring on the sleds!

No comments: